Lead Salesforce Developer
- 8-10 years of experience in application design and architecture on salesforce platform.
- Review and integrate all application requirements into architecture design, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operational needs.
- Design flexible, scalable, and robust architecture to meet the dynamic needs of various projects on Salesforce platforms.
- Provide technical leadership in terms of architecting applications, mentoring developers, making smart technology decisions, etc.
- Provides hands on configuration leadership and best practice guidance for SFDC solutions.
- Provides creative architecture and coding solutions to help the business.
- Designs and develops reusable code using the Salesforce platform.
- Provides guidance and best practices around Salesforce solutions.
- Deliver projects that adhere to continuous delivery practices.
- Drive the adoption of Salesforce best practices and build standard processes for development teams to follow.
- Identifies and documents data and application integration requirements.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Actively Participates in exploring new opportunities with new salesforce offerings by conducting business oriented POC’s.
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com development including custom objects, workflows, triggers, and process flows. Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, and Web Services.
- Experience implementing Sales Cloud, Service Could, Experience cloud.
- Expert in Salesforce.com architecture, design, and development. (Salesforce Web Services; Salesforce security model)
- Experience with an agile delivery approach and best practices to software development.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and technical expertise.
- Experience with LWC.
- Demonstrated ability utilizing out of the box Salesforce capabilities instead of programmatic changes when applicable.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce.com and Force.com with relational databases, 3rd party platforms, and Salesforce.com partner applications.
- Experience leading development efforts and participation in systems implementation as member of a cross functional team.
- Experience with leading and mentoring junior developers.
- Experience with automated testing and deployment automation practices and tools.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and delivery process (CI/CD).
- Strong object-oriented development skills.
- Seen as technical expert on the team and able to represent the team on multiple project collaboration.
- Need to have certification with Salesforce Sales/Service Community Cloud, Platform Developer I or Platform Developer II