- 4+ years specifically in Salesforce.com development (coding) and implementation, administration, and configuration.
- The Salesforce development (coding) experience as stated above must be in Apex and Visualforce and Lightning/LWC
- Any prior experience with other technologies like Java/.Net is highly preferred
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of Salesforce Flow Implementation and Apex managed Sharing
- Candidate should have strong hands-on experience in Apex/Visualforce and Lightning coding, and in Salesforce administration, configuration and customization, including reports and dashboards
- Excellent communication and be able to coordinate with and get Knowledge Transition from Onsite (USA-based) salesforce development teams, and interact with IT/Business stakeholders there.
- Sales Cloud experience is a MUST and good to have experience in different Salesforce clouds/offerings: Service, Community.
- Must Have: Developer Certification (Platform Dev 1) and AppBuilder Certification
- Desirable: Advanced Developer Certification (Platform Dev 2) completed in full (all 3 parts)
- Good to Have: Advanced Admin (ADM301) and Sales Consultant Certifications